NMHU Political Science Transfer Pathway

Graduate with your associate degree at CNM and transfer to NMHU to complete your bachelor's degree in Political Science.

Complete Your Program at CNM

Earn your Associate of Arts in Political Science at CNM and use those credits and courses toward the Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at New Mexico Highlands University (NMHU). With your associate degree you will have completed your New Mexico General Education core and have met specific major requirements for your NMHU bachelor’s degree.

Pathway to Your Bachelor's Degree

Associate of Arts at CNM

Bachelor of Arts at NMHU

Credits earned at CNM

Transfer credits earned at CNM Credits earned at NMHU

Plan Your Transfer to NMHU