ENMU Social Work Transfer Pathway

Graduate with your associate degree at CNM and transfer to ENMU to complete your bachelor's degree in Social Work.

Complete Your Program at CNM

Earn your Associate of Arts in Human Services at CNM and apply those credits and courses toward the Bachelor of Social Work at Eastern New Mexico University (ENMU). With your associate degree you will have completed your New Mexico General Education Core and have met specific major requirements for the ENMU bachelor's degree. 

Pathway to Your Bachelor's Degree

Associate of Arts at CNM

Bachelor of Social Work at ENMU

Credits earned at CNM

Transfer credits earned at CNM + credits earned at ENMU

Plan Your Transfer to ENMU