ENMU Chemistry Transfer Pathway (BS)

Graduate with your associate degree at CNM and transfer to ENMU to complete your bachelor's degree in Chemistry-Interdisciplinary.

Complete Your Program at CNM

Earn your Associate of Science in Chemistry at CNM and apply those credits and courses toward the Bachelor of Science in Chemistry-Interdisciplinary at Eastern New Mexico University (ENMU).  With your associate degree you will have completed your New Mexico General Education Core and have met specific major requirements for the ENMU bachelor's degree. 

Pathway to Your Bachelor's Degree

Associate of Science at CNM

Bachelor of Science at ENMU

Credits earned at CNM

Transfer credits earned at CNM + credits earned at ENMU

Plan Your Transfer to ENMU