ENMU Political Science Transfer Pathway (BA/BS)

Graduate with your associate degree at CNM and transfer to ENMU to complete your bachelor's degree Political Science.

Complete Your Program at CNM

Earn your Associate of Arts in Political Science at CNM and apply those credits and courses toward the Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Political Science at Eastern New Mexico University (ENMU). With your associate degree you will have completed your New Mexico General Education Core and have met specific major requirements for the ENMU bachelor's degree. 

Pathway to Your Bachelor's Degree

Associate of Arts at CNM

Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science at ENMU

Credits earned at CNM

Transfer credits earned at CNM + credits earned at ENMU

Plan Your Transfer to ENMU